Wednesday, August 3, 2011

50 year old NFL rookie quarterback part 2

To begin to understand how I arrived at the decision to pursue my new career I had a few another question for GOD,  LORD  how do I know if this is coming from you or my own selfish desires to play under the guise of being from the you?  When you ask questions like this GOD will answer in whats called a confirmation. What is unique about a confirmation is that it will always come from a legitimate source that is not connected in any way shape or form to you original request.  In other words your answer will come from a source that could not have known anything about your question to the LORD.  The beautiful thing about this is when you get your confirmation you'll know it.  I have had several confirmations to many questions along the way that I will be sharing as I get further along in my blogs about my Journey to Cleveland, OH and back to Denver.  When I received my original word from the LORD to my spirit it was revealed to me that I would play professional football in the NFL, I would play for the Cleveland Browns and I would wear the number 7. Keep in mind I have never played in the NFL only semi-pro, I have never been to Cleveland (actually had no desire to go), I had a good job making 50k+ a year, a house 2 cars and a partridge in a pear tree. Stay tuned more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment