Monday, August 8, 2011

Monday a Brand New Week

This is definitely a great day.  This is the day that the LORD has made let us rejoice and be glad in it.  First and foremost I have to say the LORD works in mysterious ways, that we as man cannot possibly conceive or comprehend.  I have quite a few things going on in my life at this time as I pursue my career in the NFL.  Due to the fact the I have Family and obligations that cannot be overlooked GOD has seen to it that everything still fits into his overall master plan if we just listen to HIM and follow his devine instructions.  First my son little DJ had to begin his first of voluntary 2 a days for the East High School Angles, these sessions are at 6:00 am and 5:00 pm, I usually start my workouts at 6:30 am m-f, so how was I going to do both?  Praise be to GOD that I realized that I can do much more of my workout routine at my sons school, twice a day, spend more time with my son and have access to the gym to use the free weights along with access to the coaching staff of which they want me to join.  I have left it all in GODS hands and he has delivered.  I am currently unemployed but GOD has supplied all of my needs all I have to do is to continue to trust in him and he will do what he says that he is going to do.  I was worried about my weight when I started out on this wonderful journey I weighed in at 225, I had hopes of getting up to 235, I am 6'5" so I figured the more meat the better to sustain myself in the NFL.  I now weigh 206, and was becoming worried but after talking to the coaching staff this morning, they informed me that I am at the ideal weight and have the athletic build it takes to be agile and perform at a high level in the NFL, praise GOD he knew what he was doing.  Right now I am letting GOD order my steps and having less doubt, because he is placing me exactly where I need to be to get me where he wants me to be and will provide all of the necessary things I need along the way.  All I have to do is everything that I can physically and mentally do and GOD will take care of the rest.  I will continue with my Journey later today of how I arrived in Ohio, I just wanted to express what GOD is doing in my life and letting HIM know that I am greatfull for everything that has happened to me along the way.  "Never Too Late, Get It Done!"

No comments:

Post a Comment