Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Great Workout Today

Wednesday 3 August 2011 Just letting every know that today was a great workout day, getting prepared for setting up my website.  Still in the market for a Webmaster that is familiar with Pro Sports type sites.  I am very optimistic about my chances of success, with the right team of leadership this should be effectively accomplished.  What I hope to accomplish in the next couple of days is for exposure of this blog and website world wide.  This takes the support of everyone that comes on this site.  Tell everyone you know to come through and view what I am doing and make sure they do the same.  My goal is to go viral with 1 million followers, at that time I will approach Nike, the NFL and GNC. I am willing to do whatever it takes to make this happen.  Remember GOD is good all the time, and all the time GOD is good.  "Never too late get it done!"

No comments:

Post a Comment