Thursday, August 25, 2011

Back from Pain

Good afternoon, sorry haven't been on in a while.  it's been crazy.  I had a tooth flair up on me and had to go to the dentist, my whole face and jaw swelled up.  the Dentist wants to pull three teeth, I said H*** to the No!!!  $70.00 per tooth and estimated 2 grand for root canals, needless to say I want to keep my pearly teeth.  Certain people are telling me that I need to just pull them, I would rather just wait to get the money and just have them fixed and capped-Amen, who's in agreement?  Anyhoo, I asked don't you have some meds for infection and a follow up to see how I am doing?  Strangely enough they were able to give me a perscription for anti-inflamitory and pain meds, (I normally do not take any drugs, but the pain Boss, The Pain!!!)  The swelling is going down and the pain is tollerable to a low throb, it's only been 3 days but I feel a whole lot better.  Time to get back on track with my training.  I have been slipping I know with my journey story to Cleveland last year but trust me I will eventually get to it.  Prior blogs have given everyone an idea about what and who is needed to get my web page up and running and locate sponsorers.  Right now I am in the process of working on a NIKE pilot commercial for my sponsorship to them.  I will post it when it is complete.  It is still in the writing phase and will begin filming by mid September.  I have to get copyrights and patents on certain Ideas and phrases befor launching.  I love everyone that is standing behind me on my goals and endeavers and whatever happens, the ride has been and will continue to be fun.  I will get a million hits with your help, I will get my sponsorships with your help, and I will play in the NFL with your help.  Never too late, Get it Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment