Wednesday, August 10, 2011

GOD is good all the time

Good morning, sorry about yesterday had a huge task of cleaning out and straigtening out my mothers garage in 90 degree heat and dust.  I was able to locate quite a few items I was looking for and and some things that I ran across that I need as well.  Will be gone for a few days promised a friend of mine that I would help her drive across the country with her to Florida Bethune Cookman College to get her daughter settled in there.  Shouts out to  Brehaa Johnson as she starts her freshman year, I know she will do well. Cudo's to her mother Freida Mitchell for raising such a beautifully gifted child.  Went to my sons practice this morning 6am East Angels High School, I know my sons performance will put the Varsity on notice that he is a force to be reckoned with.  Just letting everyone know what is going on and that I will continue to keep everyone updated on my status at all time. Waiting to GOD to order my steps in whatever direction his will tells me to go. "Never Too Late, Get It Done!"

No comments:

Post a Comment