Saturday, August 27, 2011

Feel the Power

Good afternoon, it is a beautiful day in the Mile Hi City, I am feeling great, GOD is Good!!  I have no pain anywhere in my body,  my teeth are great, infection is about gone, no joint pain, ready to get back into the gym and continue with the mission.  Starting Monday I will be starting my new diet to gain weight and muscle and more stamina than ever before.  I will be posting daily blogs, my mini goal is to get 1,000 visitors to my site (blog) by the end of next week.  OK people tell everyone you know about my blog,  I will be posting daily bread inserts as well as daily pick me ups, so I need your feedback everyday.  Like I said before lets take this viral and move toward 1 million visitors and get this sponsorship going, Amen!!!  The LORD has been so good to me, he has opened my eyes to so many things and so many paths, that I know that he is "REAL"!!!  Continue to pray for me and I will pray for everyone as well.  GOD bless you and remember, "Never too Late, Get it Done!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment