Wednesday, August 17, 2011

NFL Football is here

It's Wednesday and it's humpday and football is in the air.  I know that no matter what happens, GOD is still in control.  I am waiting for the opportunity to move forward with my progress.  I feel the everything is falling into place, slowly but surely.  I have seen several signs that keep me motivated toward my ultimate goal.  I am greatful to everyone that is supporting me and even those that have given me constructive critisism.  No matter what happens I know that I have the ability to achieve the object of my definite purpose in life, therefore I demand of myself persistent, continuous action toward it's attainment. II here and now promise to render such action.-Napoleon Hill rules of success.  I believe that there are forces in the Universe that are greater than anything we could ever comprehend.  Whatever man can conceive in his mind and is passionate enough about it, then he can achieve it.  I can truly say that thus far this has been a tremendous ride and it aint over yet.  I just want everyone to bear with me continue to support me and I'll see you in the NFL. Cleveland Browns #7 QB.  Never too late, get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment